To apply for current vancancies, please send a CV and covering letter stating the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRM & DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Hours: Full Time: 45 hours and occasionally outside of these hours and weekends.
Location: At present, primarily home based. When things return to normal, flexible working hours between the head office in London, Battersea.
Founded by renowned florist Nikki Tibbles, Wild at Heart is London’s best-loved flower business. Following an exciting period of growth, wildatheart.com is seeking a CRM and Digital Marketing Manager to support in the growth of the online business, which delivers fresh flowers nationwide. The CRM and Digital Marketing Manager will deliver and lead the digital CRM strategy to achieve maximum customer retention, acquisition and satisfaction rates. An integral part of a small and friendly marketing team, this newly created role will work with multiple aspects of the business as the expert online, customers and digital marketing.
- Customer Relationship Management: Implementing and managing the new and exciting customer loyalty programme. Leading and owning this project end-to-end.- Customer Acquisition: introducing and implementing a customer acquisition strategy, working towards actively growing our online customer database.- Database Growth: working in tandem with the acquisition and loyalty strategies, increasing our email database. Analysis and testing to improve email engagement (click through rates, open rates, conversions) scaling with the database growth. Using our email platform Klaviyo with the support of the Marketing Executive.- Customer relations: on a day-to-day basis acting as the first point of contact for any online, high-spend clients to ensure an excellent customer journey and experience.- Refer-a-Friend Programme: Using the knowledge gained from our audience statistics to develop and implement an effective and engaging refer-a-friend programme.- Subscription marketing: Managing the online floral subscription program. Developing the marketing strategy for the program, actively driving sign-ups through online and offline channels. - Display Advertising: Leading the display advertising programme, setting and optimising all activity. - Content marketing: delivering the content marketing strategy to drive site visits and social engagement with a focus on video content for IGTV, Reels and Youtube. - Facebook Ads: managing paid social activity with the external digital agency. Suggesting concepts, writing copy, creating content where required. - Partnership Opportunities: Identifying where working with partners can aid the growth of our brand awareness, the online customer database and email database. - Brand Partnership: project manage brand partnerships holistically to ensure all contractual obligations are delivered whilst remaining on-brand and within the approval of Nikki Tibbles. - Identifying licensing opportunities for both the Wild at Heart brand and Nikki Tibbles. - Reporting: Analysing and interpreting activities on a weekly and monthly basis, reporting to wider business.
- A self-starter with experience of working within a start/up or small-medium sized business.
- Shopify experience (essential)
- CRM experience – In-depth knowledge of CRM techniques including segmentation, customer retention, engagement.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager.
- Email marketing experience (Klaviyo / Mailchimp platforms preferred).
- Experience of subscription model marketing not essential but desirable.
- Stakeholder Management: understanding and adapting communication across the business.
- Reporting into Head of Marketing.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
GENERAL ENQUIRIES - email@example.com
EVENTS - firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKETING & PR - email@example.com
© 2021 Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart.