POSTED June 30, 2015 2:54 pm IN: Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart
Wimbledon 2015 is finally here and to celebrate, we’ve just launched our delicious Strawberries & Cream Bouquet! Bursting with a sumptuous mix of peonies, sweet peas and roses; it really does look good enough to eat! Get your hands on our Strawberries & Cream Bouquet here. Fancy a glass of Pimms with that? Our Pimms O’Clock Bouquet displays a refreshing mix of bright seasonal flowers.
We’ve also partnered up with luxury chocolatier, Marc Demarquette, to give one lucky person the chance to win one of our gorgeous Strawberries & Cream bouquets and a box of award-winning Strawberry & Cream and Cornish Salted Caramel Chocolates!
Click here to be in with a chance of winning!
POSTED June 30, 2015 12:23 pm IN: Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart
With their impressive blooms and sweet smelling fragrance, Peonies really can be one of the most beautiful flowers. Here are a couple of tips from our florists on how to get your peonies looking nothing other than perfect:
1. Peonies are best to buy when they are still in a bud so you can enjoy them throughout their entire flowering process. Although it can be tempting, avoid buying those that are already flowering as they will only last a couple of days.
2. Once home, cut their stems at an angle to allow more water uptake. Before placing into a vase of fresh water, be sure to remove any foliage that falls below the water line.
3. The temperature of the room has a direct effect on how quickly your peonies will open. A warmer room will help them to open faster. If you want your peonies to be in full bloom for a special occasion or event, placing them in warm water will also speed up this process even further.
4. Keep your peonies looking at their prime by refreshing the water and re-cutting the stems every few days.
Why not put these tips to use and order one of our Perfect Peony bouquets online now.
POSTED June 25, 2015 12:29 pm IN: Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart
Taking place from 25 June – 1 July at the Royal Chelsea Hospital, Masterpiece London showcases works of art, antiques and design from over 150 of the world’s leading galleries, and not to mention some beautiful displays designed by the team here at Wild at Heart. Curators, collectors and visitors are given the opportunity to purchase and admire museum-quality work in a range of styles. With a stunning array of pieces that represent over 4000 years of art history, Masterpiece has something of interest to each and every visitor.
To see our installations up close, along with some of the most amazing artwork, purchase your ticket by visiting the Masterpiece London Website now!
POSTED June 24, 2015 5:29 pm IN: Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart
With National Rose Month taking place this June, we couldn’t resist letting you in on some of our favourite blooms. Here’s our top 5 Roses for National Rose Month:
1. With it’s crimson colour and smooth, velvety texture, the Red Naomi Rose is often described as the perfect rose and is a symbol of love, passion and romance.
2. What’s not to love about Spray roses?! These miniature flowers look fabulous in bouquets, take our Luxurious Rose Knot for example.
3. Ooh la la! French O’Hara roses have a gorgeous fragrance and fluffy texture and their soft, bridal tones make them perfect for weddings. Take a look at our Scented Rose Knot, bursting with the most beautiful O’hara roses.
4. It’s the ruffled petals and silvery lilac and pink shades of the Secret Garden rose that put this rose in our top 5 – a luxurious and classic rose with a colourful twist.
5. We’re in love with peach centres and pink outer petals of Venezuela roses. Their two-tone colour and rounded shape give the flower an exotic and unique look.
POSTED June 23, 2015 1:13 pm IN: Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart
The Wild at Heart Foundation, co-founded by our very own Nikki Tibbles, funds and supports animal welfare projects all over the world, in particular aiming to reduce the world’s 600 million stray dog population through organising and sponsoring rescue projects, neutering programmes, awareness campaigns and education initiatives. Find out more about the Wild at Heart Foundation here.
Following the fantastic news that the Wild at Heart Foundation is now a full registered charity, we have just launched our exclusive Wild at Heart Foundation Bouquet, with a warm and vibrant selection of red and orange roses, red peonies and pink and purple sweet peas. 25% of all proceeds go to the Wild at Heart Foundation. Order your bouquet online today and help make a difference.
POSTED June 17, 2015 4:29 pm IN: Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart
Featured in the Guardian; Michelle Obama looking stunning with a Wild at Heart bouquet on her visit to a London School.
This week also saw us getting our wellies on in preparation for an event for Hunter Boots, celebrating British Flowers Week 2015, as well as preparing some gorgeous light pink peonies for a private event and a photo of one of our beautiful bouquets posted by Peony Lim.
POSTED June 15, 2015 4:35 pm IN: Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart
Sunglasses designer and animal lover Karen Walker turned to our four-legged canine friends when casting a new model for her SS15 campaign. Here are some snaps from our photo shoot supporting the campaign, starring Nikki’s dogs Tia, Reuben, Smith, Lenny and Ronnie.
Love dogs? Support the Wild at Heart Foundation and help to reduce the world’s 600 million stray dog population today.
We recently launched our prop hire service for events and weddings, making our large selection of beautiful and exclusive pieces available for hire. Over the next few months we will be publishing a series of blog posts to give you some ideas of how to achieve different looks using props, starting first with how to create an eclectic look:
1) Fill small unique vases or even vintage teapots with vibrant seasonal flowers, and display these together in clusters around your venue or as table centrepieces.
2) Use similar vases in different heights along the centre of your table, and you can also add tea lights and some coloured bottles to mix it up even more.
3) Match vintage pieces with contemporary crystal vases and candlesticks for a more chic eclectic look.
4) Use bud vases and bottles in clusters and fill them with different shades of flowers.
Click here to visit our props website to see what we have available for hire or email email@example.com for more information.
POSTED June 15, 2015 10:21 am IN: Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart
Taking place from Monday 15th – Friday 19th June, British Flowers Week is an annual campaign, now in its third year, which promotes British flowers and foliage through encouraging the use of seasonal and locally-grown flowers and foliage. To celebrate we have just launched our British Flowers Week Scented Sweet Pea Bouquet, bursting with colourful and fragrant British sweet peas. Celebrate the best of British flowers and pick up your bouquet here.
We will also be featuring a different British flower each day of the week, so follow us on Twitter if you’re not already!
POSTED June 11, 2015 1:31 pm IN: Nikki Tibbles Wild at Heart
It’s been a busy week here at Wild at Heart! Flowers for Charlotte Olympia’s birthday, getting ready for a lovely summer wedding in Regents Park (more pictures to follow!) and last but not least, Nikki’s photoshoot for Living Etc magazine.